Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Glitter,Vampire Tee-shirt,DIY

Next week I have an opportunity to go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party,
 at Walt Disney World. Check that out HERE.   I am so excited, I feel just like a little kid.  
With that being said we all wanted to wear something fun to this party,
 but not to hot or hard to move around in.
 We decided fun Tee-shirts and makeup will be on the agenda for all of us. 
 This is the shirt Gina came up with, fun glitter lips and Vampire teeth, 
Of course you will have to wait until next week to see all of us dressed up.



Tutorial.
 Things you need.

  1. Tee-Shirt
  2. Fabric glue
  3. Scissors
  4. Glitter
  5. Brush or a small wooden stick* to spread the glue*
  6. Pins or Tape
  7. Chalk * not shown


 First you cut off the collar

 Tape or pin your stencil in the middle of your shirt
Then trace it with chalk
 now put your fabric glue all over the lips.
I would to bottom half of the lips first.
With your brush or stick even out the glue.
 sprinkle your glitter all over the glue.



 I used my finger and I  LIGHTLY rubbed the glitter into the glue.


 Let that dry for about 2 to 3 hours 
repeat the glue and glitter step if there are any holes.



 Let dry 2 more hours, 
Once it is completely dry then cut out the teeth with your scissors.


Now Wear it with a white tank.
Let this shirt cure for about a week before you wash it, 
and I would hang it dry.
No dryer.
 
Happy Thursday Everyone.
Lots of <3,
Anne

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait to make this. The kids at school will probably love it. N

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello WobiSobi, I have a question for you. If you could please email me at codymichaelangelo@gmail.com , it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

      -Cody (:

      Delete
  2. I am so loving this design! I am going to make one for myself and my tween to wear to Breaking Dawn 2. Oh heck, I'm making one for my good friends, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute could you tell me what you used to make the teeth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The teeth are just cut out and you wear a white tank top under the black one for them to look white...:)

      Delete
  4. Oh I love this so much I wish I was at home so I could make it! Bookmarking. Next Halloween I'm all over it. Glitter! And vampires! Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi wobisobi. I like very much this tee-shirt. where can I buy this black tee-shirts you used here?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monica, you can buy it at any Wal-mart or Target.

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!