Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Easy, Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches, DIY

Save some money.
Make your own little Ice Cream sandwiches for your little munchkins,
 or for the older munchkins like me..
They end up being about 110 calories per sandwich.


 Tutorial 
Things you need.
  1.  Ice cream 
  2. Small cookies. I found these little cookies in the Green-wise section of Publix.
  3. Small Ice Cream Scoop
  4. Zip lock container.
 Lay 8 cookies face down.
Scoop a small scoop of ice cream on one of the cookies.

 Put the other cookie on top and press down just a little.
*work quickly or your ice cream will melt.

 Set inside a zip lock container, cover and put in the freezer.

Enjoy Whenever!
Happy Tuesday
Lots of <3,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!